Glamping Pod Facilities
Our glamping pods are all named super pods because not only do we provide you with an excellent place to get away we also add little extra’s which make ours better than the rest. We have two pet friendly pods these are call Sparrow & Skylark, these have the same facilities included but also have a lockable fencing surrounding the pod.
- Electric oven with grill
- Two ring ceramic hob
- Fully integrated fridge freezer with ice box
- A baking tray, saucepan, frying pan and BBQ equipment
- All cutlery, crockery & utensils
Living Area Facilities
- Collapsible dining table forms comfortable double bed
- All bed linen & towels provided
- Complete en-suite with shower & toilet
- Thermostatic electric heating
- Storage for clothes & bedding
- Comfortable sofa
- Artifical grass
- Private fire pit
- Charcoal BBQ
- Table & chairs
- Subtle evening lighting
- Lockable fishing tackle box
Extra’s & Super Pods
Glamping Pod Tariff 2017/2018
Glamping Pod Terms
- Eye Kettleby Lakes is strictly an adult only site for over 18's. (Proof of age may be requested, failure will result in removal from the site). This also includes all day guests (please see our adult only policy)
- All arrivals must check in at reception
- A deposit of £60.00 will be required to confirm the booking
- All booking payments will be due in full 6 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cheque, credit/ debit card over the phone or online
- All payments are non refundable
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery are to be moved from or between pods
- During your stay if any electrical appliances within the pods appear faulty or shows any sign of damage, reception must be contacted immediately, contact details are left within the pod on arrival. Any breakages will be dealt with immediately, where possible and suitable to guests requirements. Any faults reported at the end of stay cannot be addressed
- We request that your pod is left as clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. Eye Kettleby Lakes reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £50.00 for Pods left in a poor state on departure.
- BBQ's and patio furniture will be available free of charge from March 1st to October 31st. Please note we do not provide fuel and would request that the BBQ is left as it is found
- All our pods are non-smoking
- We allow one car per pod. Additional cars must be parked in the overflow car park situated near lake 6
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay
- Glamping Pods must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking
- Arrival time for pods is 2.00 pm, pods must be vacant by 10.00 am on departure day
- Please be considerate of other guests and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11 pm. (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Day guests are welcome but cars must be parked and left in the main clubhouse car park or overflow car park if space, day guests must leave the site before 10.00pm. Maximum of 2 day guests per pod
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste
- Fire Pits will be provided. Use of Eye Kettleby Lakes Fuel Only. Fires used at own risk
- Please note our evening bar and lounge area is open on a seasonal basis, please enquire regarding opening times before booking
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a lodge booking must also be aware of the lodge terms & conditions - specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge
- Dog Friendly Pods We allow well-behaved Quiet dogs in our allocated pods only, at a cost of £10.00/pet per short break & £15/pet per 3 + day break.
- Please DO NOT allow your pet onto any of the furniture. Any damage caused by them will be chargeable.
- Quiet Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on leads in all public areas. (Maximum of 2-dogs/ pod)
- Dogs are never to be left unattended in your pod.
- Glamping pods must be left as they where found, cleaning equipment is provided.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
Please Note: We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***
Our booking fees DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.