Glamping Pod Facilities
Our glamping pods are all named super pods because not only do we provide you with an excellent place to get away we also add little extra’s which make ours better than the rest. We have 4 dog friendly pods Wren, Wagtail, Skylark & Sparrow these have the same facilities included but also have lockable fencing surrounding the pod.
- Electric oven with grill
- Two ring ceramic hob
- Fully integrated fridge freezer with ice box
- A baking tray, saucepan, frying pan and BBQ equipment
- All cutlery, crockery & utensils
Living Area Facilities
- Comfortable fixed double bed
- All bed linen & towels provided
- Complete en-suite with shower & toilet
- Thermostatic electric heating
- Storage for clothes & bedding
- Comfortable sofa
- Artifical grass
- Private fire pit
- Charcoal BBQ
- Table & chairs
- Subtle evening lighting
- Lockable fishing tackle box
Extra’s & Super Pods
Glamping Pod Tariff
Glamping Pod Terms
Eye Kettleby Lakes is strictly an adult only site for over 18's. (Proof of age may be requested, failure will result in removal from the site). This also includes all day guests. (please see our adult only policy)
- All arrivals must check in at reception.
- A deposit of £80.00 will be required to confirm the booking.
- Proof of ID must be provided for all new customers.
- All booking payments will be due in full 8 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cheque, credit/ debit card over the phone or online at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable.
- We do not accept cash payments.
- All pods are non-smoking
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery are to be moved from or between pods
- We allow one car per pod. Additional cars must be parked in the overflow car park situated near lake 6.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Occupancy must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- During your stay if any electrical appliances within the pods appear faulty or shows any sign of damage, reception must be contacted immediately, contact details are left within the pod. Any breakages will be dealt with immediately, where possible and suitable to guests requirements. Any faults reported at the end of your stay cannot be addressed.
- Please be considerate of other residents and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11:00 pm (23:00). (Failure could result in removal from site)
- BBQ's and patio furniture will be available free of charge from March 1st - October 31st. Please note we do not provide fuel and would request that the BBQ is left as it is found
- Fire Pits will be provided. Use of Eye Kettleby Lakes Fuel Only.
- BBQ's & Fire Pits are used at your own risk.
- We request that your pod is left as clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. We reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £50.00 for Pods left in a poor state on departure.
- Glamping pods must be left as they where found, cleaning equipment is provided.
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Arrival & Departure:
- Arrival time for pods is from 2:00 pm (14:00).
- Departure day pods must be vacant by 10.00 am.
- We request that pods are left clean and tidy on departure.
- Later arrival please inform reception of your delay.
- Dogs are welcome:
- Maximum of 2 dogs/per pod. (cost as per tariff)
- But must be kept on leads in all public areas.
- We allow well-behaved Quiet dogs in allocated pods only.
- Please DO NOT allow your pet onto any of the furniture. Any damage caused by them will be chargeable.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
- Day guests are welcome:
- But cars must be parked and left in the clubhouse car park or overflow car park if space.
- Day guests must leave the site before 10:00 pm (22:00).
- Maximum of 2 day guests per pod
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a booking must also be aware of the terms & conditions of that booking.
- Specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge, glamping pod or touring pitch.
- Please note:
- Our evening bar and lounge area is open on a seasonal basis. Please ask reception for current dates/times before booking.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season & weather conditions
- Due to the partnership with the farm game shooting is organised around the site during December & January.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***