- Modern double four poster bed
- En-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Towels – bed linen – bath robes
- Living Area with leather sofas
- Large dining table with seating for four
- LED TV – DVD Player
- Freeview – CD player – Radio
- A bottle of chilled wine on arrival
- Pet Friendly
- Fully fitted kitchen – crockery – utensils
- Washing machine – dryer – dishwasher
- Microwave – kettle
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Patio furniture – BBQ
- Free fishing on Kingfisher & Lake 3
- All other lakes at residents rate
Dog Friendly Lodge with Private Outdoor Hot Tub
This dog friendly lodge has two bedrooms, sleeping up to 4 guests. The lodge has secured fencing surround the decking which means the stress is taken away from having to keep an eye on your dog at all times. The decking has spectacular views over the beautiful landscape of the Leicestershire countryside. It is only a few meters away from the Kingfisher Lake and this can be seen from the outside table & chairs. On the decking you will find you private outdoor hot tub.
One double, furnished with a four poster wooden bed, dressing table and wardrobe. This master bedroom also has an en-suite shower room with heated towel rail. The other bedroom is a twin with two single wooden beds, wardrobe and dressing table. There is also a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
In the living area you will find the main lounge, dining table and kitchen. The kitchen has all you would need during your stay including a washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and all of your cutlery and crockery. We also provide you with a bottle of chilled wine in the fridge ready for that first drink. The lounge has leather sofas, a gas fire, coffee table and a TV with DVD player, which you can use our complimentary DVD library in the clubhouse for.
We are located just 3 miles away from the market town of Melton Mowbray and have the rolling Leicestershire countryside all around us. This makes the best dog walks for you and your little companion. It is just a 45 – 60 minute walk to Melton or a 30 minute walk to the nearest village of Great Dalby.
Dog Friendly Bar & Tearoom
Our bar & tearoom has a dedicated section for our four legged friends, allowing guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch or a quiet evening drink with their companion.
Lodge Booking Terms
Eye Kettleby Lakes welcome family bookings for those staying in our lodges and supervised children are permitted to use the fishing lakes and tearoom on the complex. Our touring park and glamping pods are strictly over 18's adult only. (please see our adult only policy)
- Telephone/ Internet/ Email & Postal Bookings will be held provisionally for up to 7 days* until receipt of payment (unless booking for arrival within 8 weeks we will expect confirmation within 24 hours)
- A deposit of £150.00 of the total booking cost should be sent to confirm booking. If booking for arrival within 8 weeks, then payment must be made in full. Christmas and New Year weekly bookings require a deposit of £200.00.
- All payments are non refundable
- When the deposit has been made for your holiday you agree to our contract and all terms included. The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- The balance must be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. Failure to make payment by this date will result in your booking being cancelled and any deposit payments made not refunded. Your final payment is also non-refundable; please take out holiday insurance to cover yourself for any eventuality (as stated below).
- Arrival & Departure:
- Arrival time for lodges is from 3:00 pm (15:00).
- Departure day lodges must be vacant by 10:30 am.
- We request that lodges are left clean and tidy on departure.
- Later arrival please inform reception of your delay.
- We request that your lodge is left as clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. We provide cleaning equipment for this purpose. We reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £50.00 for lodges left in a poor state on departure.
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery are to be moved from or between lodges.
- During your stay if any electrical appliances within the lodge appear faulty or shows any sign of damage, reception must be contacted immediately, contact details are left within the lodge on arrival. Any breakages will be dealt with immediately, where possible and suitable to guest’s requirements. Any faults reported at the end of stay cannot be addressed.
- Where the use of your hot tub is compromised due to electrical or mechanical fault, management must be contacted immediately (emergency contact is available 24-hours through our duty manager). Eye Kettleby Lakes will guarantee a site visit within 2 hours of notification (within suitable hours). If the hot tub is not repairable at time of visit Eye Kettleby Lakes will pay compensation to the guests at the following rate. <6 hrs. After initial inspection - > 24 hrs. = £50.00 or < 24 hrs. – Max 48 hrs. = £100.00.
- Hot tubs, saunas and fishing lakes are provided, but are unsupervised and are therefore used entirely at your own risk.
- We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in chemical imbalances and the need to drain and refill the hot tub, a charge of £50.00 will be made to the person who made the booking. Guides to the proper use of our hot tubs are available in each of our lodges and are signed next to each tub.
- We expect all guests to be respectful of their adjoining neighbours and noise must be kept to an absolute minimum following 10:30pm (22:30).
- All our lodges are non-smoking.
- BBQ's and patio furniture will be available free of charge from March 1st to October 31st. Please note we do not provide fuel and would request that the BBQ is left as it is found.
- BBQ's are used at your own risk.
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Eye Kettleby Lakes regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure. Circumstances amounting to force majeure include any event which we could not even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home. (Which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage (including a period of electricity failure), break-in, criminal damage or any similar event.
- We do not accept sign written vans or commercial vehicles within the lodge residence, these will have to be parked in the main clubhouse car park, for more information please contact reception.
- Day guests are welcome:
- All day guests must check in at reception
- But cars must be parked and left in the clubhouse car park.
- Day guests must leave the site before 10:30 pm (22:30).
- Maximum day guests per lodge (One bed = 2 guests, Two bed = 4 guests Three bed = 6 guests)
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a booking must also be aware of the terms & conditions of that booking.
- Specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge, glamping pod or touring pitch.
- Dogs are welcome:
- In Willow, Sycamore & Maple lodges only
- Maximum of 2 dogs/per lodge. (cost as per tariff)
- Dogs must be kept on leads in all public areas.
- We allow well-behaved Quiet dogs in allocated lodges only.
- Please DO NOT allow your pet onto any of the furniture. Any damage caused by them will be chargeable.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please note:
- Our evening bar and lounge area is open on a seasonal basis. Please ask reception for current dates/times before booking.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season & weather conditions
- Due to the partnership with the farm game shooting is organised around the site during December & January.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
*Longer for overseas bookings.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***
- Weekly bookings Friday/Friday or Monday/Monday
- Mini breaks Friday/Monday or Monday/Friday
- £100 deposit is required to book a lodge
- Lodges are available on arrival day from 3.00pm
- Lodge must be vacated by 10.30am on departure day
- 10% discount for one couple in a 2 bedroom lodge
- Balance is due 8 weeks prior to booking date
- All lodges are non smoking
Winners of the best over night experience by Leicestershire Tourism Awards in 2016 & by the Melton Business Awards in 2015.
Enjoy England have awarded our eight self catering lodges with 4 stars. These gradings are given to hotels and guest accommodation that provide high standard in their facilities, services and hospitality throughout their sites.