- Two super king size en-suite bedrooms
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- Large shower room with double sinks
- Towels – bed linen – bath robes
- Living area with leather sofas
- Round dining table with seating for four
- 4K curved TV – DVD Player
- Bose soundbar
- Freeview – CD player – Radio
- A bottle of chilled champagne on arrival
- Large indoor sauna
- Fully fitted kitchen – crockery – utensils
- Washing machine – dryer – dishwasher
- Microwave – kettle
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Patio furniture – sun loungers – BBQ
- Private fishing area on Kingfisher lake
- All other lakes at residents rate
Private & Luxurious
Cedar lodge is a four-person log cabin positioned on the edge of the site, overlooking the mature woodland. This log cabin has two double bedrooms, situated at either end of the lodge, both of which are furnished with en suite bathrooms. Cedar’s location and layout offer privacy and exclusivity, making it an excellent choice for two couples or for families wishing for that little bit extra space.
Open Plan Living Area
Inside this authentic log cabin there is a superb lounge with dining table, leather sofas, 4k Curved TV with freeview, Bose sound bar, and a DVD player. A tinted glass door separates the lounge from the spacious sauna. The saunas integrated speaker system can connect to the radio, or be used with an iPod docking station.
The lodge features a fully equipped kitchen, complete with cooking utensils and quality appliances including a washing machine and dishwasher. There is also an integrated large fridge freezer, and plenty of cupboard space in which to store your food during your stay.
The stunning bedrooms have been carefully designed to offer superb comfort and relaxation. Both are furnished with super king sized beds and flat screen televisions, as well as having access to the private hot tub, sun loungers, outdoor seating and a BBQ area.
A Home From Home
We provide a number of special touches to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. On arrival you will find a bottle of chilled champagne. Each guest will be provided with a luxury robe and towels. In the kitchen we supply you with washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and tea towels for your stay. We also provide you with a selection of board games and books for you to play or read on those cosy winter evenings. In the clubhouse you will also find a large variety of DVD’s, including new releases that are updated often.
This lodge has been designed to give guests a real taste of luxury in peaceful and picturesque surroundings. The woods are home to a variety of wildlife; muntjacs can often be seen exploring the woods in search of food, and songbirds and squirrels alike make use of our many bird feeders. Your own private decking is furnished with a private hot tub, table and chairs, and can be accessed from either the lounge or via the bedrooms. Walk down the steps and you will find a heated hut, perfect for a summers evening whilst using the BBQ or to sit in and enjoy the warmth in the winter months. Whether you book for a short break or long stay, Cedar promises an experience like no other.
- Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday
- Mini breaks Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday
- £100 deposit to book a lodge
- Lodges are available on arrival day from 3.00pm
- Please vacate your lodge by 10.30am on day of departure
- All lodges are non smoking
- Balance due 8 weeks before booking date
See our other log cabins
Enjoy England have awarded Cherry, Rowan, Walnut & Cedar with a Gold accreditation these are given to hotels and guest accommodation that provide exceptional quality in all areas but in particular in service and hospitality.
Winners of the best over night experience by Leicestershire Tourism Awards in 2016 & by the Melton Business Awards in 2015.
Book Cedar Lodge now