Try Before You Buy
- Brand New Adria Matrix 670 DC
- Fixed Double Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet & Shower
- Outside seating and BBQ
- Flat screen TV & DVD Player
- Fully fitted Kitchen
Thinking about buying a motorhome, Eye Kettleby Lakes now offer the opportunity to try one before you buy one? Our brand new Adria Matrix DC is pitched up on our adult only touring site ready for you to experience the lifestyle of a motorhome owner!
As a motorhome owner, other owners will actually wave to you on the road. We are a really friendly lot.
Our luxury Adria Matrix motorhome is now available for short stays. Are you in the market for a motorhome or keen to find out what touring is all about, why not come and see what it’s like to stay in our top of the range new motorhome, sited on our southern meadows touring site.
With beautiful views over the Leicestershire countryside the sited motorhome is in a prime location to enjoy a relaxing break away. Sit and enjoy a quiet drink in the supplied deckchairs and cook up a feast on your charcoal Weber BBQ.
Situated on our award winning southern meadows the motorhome offers excellent access to our 5* toilet and shower facilities and is only a short walk to our tearoom and bar.
Supplied with everything you could need for an enjoyable break away, the motorhome is fully fitted with flat screen TV /DVD player, fitted kitchen and separate toilet and shower.
A message from the Lomas family.
It is with a heavy heart we have taken the decision to close the holiday park including fishing lakes to all guests as of Tuesday 24th March 2020. In the interest of all our loyal customers, employees and the local town, we feel it is the best move going forwards during this very difficult time for everyone. All guests currently on park please contact reception to discuss a suitable and a safe departure.
Our clubhouse is the hub of the holiday park and home to our bar and tearoom where we open everyday of the week serving Breakfast (8:00-10:00am), Lunch (12:00-3:00pm), Afternoon Tea (3:15-4:00pm) and Sunday Lunch (12:00-4:00pm).
The bar is open on a seasonal basis. During spring/summer our bar runs late Tuesday – Sunday, during the autumn/winter months our bar opens from Wednesday – Saturday evening. We advise guests to contact reception for exact opening times.
The Eye Kettleby Lakes clubhouse offers a relaxing environment for all of our guests to enjoy a drink from our fully stocked bar with local ales and over 30 different gins (we even allow your four legged friends to join you in our dedicated pet friendly lounge). During the season we have Eye Kettleby live music nights, a mobile fish and chip van and a weekly quiz. Please see our events page for further details. In the winter it is the perfect spot to sit in front of the roaring fire and enjoy memorable evenings with friends and family.
We also offer a free wireless network in the clubhouse where you can check emails and catch up with family and friends whilst away. Local Ales…. Gin Bar…… Live Music Nights……
Adria Matrix 670 DC Specification
- Roofmounted air conditioning system Truma Aventa Comfort
- 230V Sockets
- 12V Sockets
- USB power socket in living room and bedroom
- Main security switch for 240V
- Main electric switch 12V
- LED Ceiling lights
- LED Spot lights
- LED Awning light
- Truma Combi 4E with boiler and electric heating
- Truma Digital control panel
- Heated luggage box
- Hotwater floor heating
- Fresh water tank 20/140L
- Waste water tank 85L
- 85L Waste water tank insulated with adjustable heating
- External water pump connection with water pump
- Gas and CO2 detector X
- Gas regulator Secumotion
- Unique design Adria kitchen with 3 hobs with glass cover
- Stainless steel sink
- Large Refrigerator
- Oven DUPLEX with grill, electric ignition
- Swivel toilet
- Shower tray
- Separate shower cabin with solid door
- Separate shower faucet
- Bed with slatted frame and special foam mattress
- Table extension
- Entrance handle with LED lights
- Furniture woodgrain and contrasting mouldings
- Unique designed soft furnishing
Eye Kettleby Lakes is strictly an adult only site for over 18's. (Proof of age may be requested, failure will result in removal from the site). This also includes all day guests. (please see our adult only policy)
- All arrivals must check in at reception.
- A deposit of £30.00 will be required to confirm the booking.
- Proof of ID must be provided for all new customers.
- All booking payments will be due in full 6 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cheque, credit/ debit card over the phone or online at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable.
- We do not accept cash payments.
- A refundable security deposit of £200.00 is required for a motohome booking which will be taken on arrival to cover any damages.
- The motorhome is permanently sited and cannot be moved during your stay.
- Our motorhome is non-smoking.
- Our motorhome DOES NOT accept any animals.
- All fishing tackle must be kept outside of the motorhome or stored in the integral garage at the back of the vehicle.
- On arrival we will carry out a full inspection on the Vehicle before the commencement of hire and any existing damage will be stated on the Rental Agreement. This inspection involves testing every system on board the Vehicle to ensure that they are operating correctly. In conjunction with this the Customer will be taken on a tour of the Vehicle and shown how each system works.
- During your stay if any appliances within the motorhome appear faulty or shows any sign of damage, reception must be contacted immediately, contact details are left within the motorhome. Any breakages will be dealt with immediately, where possible and suitable to guests requirements. Any faults reported at the end of your stay cannot be addressed.
- We allow one car per pitch. Additional cars are allowed at a small charge to be parked in the main clubhouse car park.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Occupancy must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery is to be removed from the motorhome.
- When specific pitches or special requests are asked for we will do our utmost to site you as requested. However, specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
- Please be considerate of other campers and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11:00 pm (23:00). (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Open fires are strictly banned and not permitted anywhere on site. BBQ's must be raised off the grass.
- We do not accept sign written vans or commercial vehicles.
- We request that the motorhome is left as clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. We reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £50.00 if it is left in a poor state on departure.
- The motorhome must be left clean, cleaning equipment is provided.
- Motorhome toilet cassette waste must be emptied at provided Elsan point before departure.
- Arrival & Departure:
- Arrival time is from 2:00 pm (14:00).
- Departure day motorhome must be vacated by 10.00.
- Later arrival please inform reception of your delay.
- Day guests are welcome:
- But cars must be parked and left in the clubhouse car park.
- Day guests must leave the site before dusk.
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a booking must also be aware of the terms & conditions of that booking.
- Specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge, glamping pod or touring pitch.
- Please note:
- Our evening bar and lounge area is open on a seasonal basis. Please ask reception for current dates/times before booking.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season & weather conditions
- Due to the partnership with the farm game shooting is organised around the site during December & January.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***
Motorhome Tariff 2019/2020
- Motorhome rental is strictly over 18’s only
- Minimum two nights required
- Minimum three nights during weekends in July, August & September
- Motorhome arrival day from 2.00pm
- Please vacate motorhome by 10.00am on day of departure
- Balance due 6 weeks before arrival date
This angling paradise in Leicestershire is also the regional winner for the Heart of England, as well as ‘Best Open All Year Site’, ‘Best Site for Caravans’ and ‘Best Site for Motorhomes’