Touring Site Terms
- Eye Kettleby Lakes is strictly an adult only site for over 18's. (Proof of age may be requested, failure will result in removal from the site). This also includes all day guests (please see our adult only policy)
- All arrivals must check in at reception.
- A deposit of £20 will be required to confirm the booking.
- All booking payments will be due in full 6 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cheque, credit/ debit card over the phone or online at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable.
- We welcome campers, but tents are only allowed to book pitches 48 - 61. Please note all tent pitches have a gravel hardstanding, rock pegs and a hard wearing groundsheet will be required.
- We allow one car per pitch. Additional cars are allowed at a small charge to be parked in the main clubhouse car park.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Pitches must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- When specific pitches or special requests are asked for we will do our utmost to site you as requested. However, specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
- We do not allow anyone to pitch after 9pm summertime & 8pm wintertime unless by prior arrangement. A late arrival point is provided.
- Arrival time for pitches is 1.00 pm, pitches must be vacant by 12.00 pm on departure day.
- Please be considerate of other campers and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11 pm. (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Breathable ground sheets must be used at all times when using an awning or porch.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on leads in all public areas. (Maximum of 3 dogs/ pitch)
- Day guests are welcome, but cars must be parked and left in the main clubhouse car park, day guests must leave the site before dusk.
- Place all litter/ rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Open fires are strictly banned and not permitted anywhere on site.
- BBQ's must be raised off the grass.
- Please note our evening bar and lounge hours do fluctuate dependant on season. For opening times please contact reception.
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a lodge booking must also be aware of the lodge terms & conditions – specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge.
- We do not accept sign written vans.
- On Saturday 15th September 2018 the lomas family are planning a private event on the parkland lake, additional guests will be on site and live music will be planned for the evening.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
Please Note: We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behavior of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
Our booking fees DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.