Join The VIP’s
Earn points by booking pitches and receive discounts on future stays and our bar & tearoom. Start collecting your points today, new cards will be distributed on or before 1st May 2021. Earn 1 point for every night stayed on the touring park from 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2021.
VIP cards can be used against all future touring park bookings and any food & drinks purchased in our clubhouse bar and tearoom (Terms Apply)
A message from the Lomas family.
Following on from Sunday's (10/05/2020) announcement our holiday park will remain closed until at least 31st May 2020. The statement at this time suggests this could be extended through until early July 2020.
Our fishing lakes have re-opened for day ticket sales. Reception will be open weekdays 8am - 4pm & weekends 7.30am - 4pm to purchase tickets. We have strict social distancing measures in place and ask for only one person in reception at any one time. Please ensure you bring your landing net and unhooking mat with you to reception to disinfect. Tickets must be purchased before setting up on the bankside. Contactless payments encouraged.
Our priority at the moment will be to deal with booking arriving up until 31st May, which will be a huge undertaking for us considering the volume of customers we need to contact. Therefore, we would ask for all June and July bookings to be patient at this stage and we will be in contact as soon as possible.
If our holiday park remains closed during June or July we will be in touch to discuss options of transferring bookings or refunding payments.
Can all customers with bookings please email reception rather than telephone. We will respond to all emails as quickly as possible. email@example.com
We thank you for your patience during this very difficult time.
We look forward to happier times. Take care and stay safe each and every one.
The Lomas Family
Our clubhouse is the hub of the holiday park and home to our bar and tearoom where we open everyday of the week serving Breakfast (8:00-10:00am), Lunch (12:00-3:00pm), Afternoon Tea (3:15-4:00pm) and Sunday Lunch (12:00-4:00pm).
The bar is open on a seasonal basis. During spring/summer our bar runs late Tuesday – Sunday, during the autumn/winter months our bar opens from Wednesday – Saturday evening. We advise guests to contact reception for exact opening times.
The Eye Kettleby Lakes clubhouse offers a relaxing environment for all of our guests to enjoy a drink from our fully stocked bar with local ales and over 30 different gins (we even allow your four legged friends to join you in our dedicated pet friendly lounge). During the season we have Eye Kettleby live music nights, a mobile fish and chip van and a weekly quiz. Please see our events page for further details. In the winter it is the perfect spot to sit in front of the roaring fire and enjoy memorable evenings with friends and family.
We also offer a free wireless network in the clubhouse where you can check emails and catch up with family and friends whilst away. Local Ales…. Gin Bar…… Live Music Nights……
VIP Club Terms
How the VIP loyalty program works; we calculate the number of days you have visited in the selected 12-month period and offer a reward based on total number of days. Next year’s loyalty program will be calculated on number of days stayed between 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2021. Yearly loyalty cards will then be distributed on or before 1st May 2021.
- Gold Status - stayed over 60 nights between 1st April 2020 - 31st March 2021 you’ll receive 10% off
- Silver Status - stayed 40-59 nights between 1st April 2020 - 31st March 2021 you’ll receive 7.5% off
- Bronze Status - stayed 30-39 nights between 1st April 2020 - 31st March 2021 you’ll receive 5% off
Terms and Conditions – subject to change
- Group bookings will not count towards points total. Only 1 point can be allocated per name per calendar date.
- Discount will only apply to pitch price, no additional extras including, extra guests, dogs or WIFI.
- Points will not be collected for any long-term discounts, winter offers or non-list price bookings on our touring site
- Discounts can only be used for new bookings.
- All touring site bookings will need to be completed through the phone or in person at reception so we can process your discount.
- Only the card holder can use the card to receive the discount. No group bookings will be allowed.
- The card can only be used for drinks and food for cardholder and partner, it cannot be used against group meals or rounds of drinks.
- The card can only be used for food and drink in our tearoom.
- The shop, fishing tickets, gas, cigarettes, glamping pods and lodge breaks are excluded from discount
- The card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to remove benefits, where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or scheme has been abused.
- Memberships will be reviewed each year on the 31st March and scored as the points system above.
- If you want to raise any issues on the scoring calculations or any other business in regards to this scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All VIP members will also get the opportunity for a discount on our premium WIFI service for £50.00 per year for up to two devices.
- New guests will not receive their 2021 loyalty card until completion of this period 31st March 2021 as above.
Start earning your nights now to ensure you get the best discounts for our 2021/2022 season!