Join The VIP’s
Earn points by booking pitches and receive discounts on future stays and our bar & tearoom. Start collecting your points today, new cards will be distributed on or before 1st May 2022. Earn 1 point for every night stayed on the touring park from 1st April 2021 – 31st March 2022.
VIP cards can be used against all future touring park bookings and any food & drinks purchased in our clubhouse bar and tearoom (Terms Apply)
A message from the Lomas family.
We are very happy to announce we have reopened our holiday park and are now accepting bookings online and through our daily open reception for all of 2021 and 2022.
- Our toilet and shower facilities are all open with additional cleaning procedures in place.
- Our clubhouse is currently open every day serving breakfast (booking essential), homemade cakes, hot drinks and bar drinks throughout the day. Please see clubhouse page for seasonal opening times.
If you would like any further information please call reception on 01664 565900.
Our fishing lakes remain open on a daily basis. Tickets must be purchased from reception between 8am – 10am before setting up.
Please note all information is subject to change
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing all of our holiday guests over the summer.
The Lomas Family
VIP Club Terms
How the VIP loyalty program works; we calculate the number of days you have visited in the selected 12-month period and offer a reward based on total number of days. Next year’s loyalty program will be calculated on number of days stayed between 1st April 2021 – 31st March 2022. Yearly loyalty cards will then be distributed on or before 1st May 2022.
- Gold Status - stayed over 60 nights between 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022 you’ll receive 10% off
- Silver Status - stayed 40-59 nights between 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022 you’ll receive 7.5% off
- Bronze Status - stayed 30-39 nights between 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022 you’ll receive 5% off
Terms and Conditions – subject to change
- Group bookings will not count towards points total. Only 1 point can be allocated per name per calendar date.
- Discount will only apply to pitch price, no additional extras including, extra guests, dogs or WIFI.
- Points will not be collected for any long-term discounts, winter offers or non-list price bookings on our touring site
- Discounts can only be used for new bookings.
- All touring site bookings will need to be completed through the phone or in person at reception so we can process your discount.
- Only the card holder can use the card to receive the discount. No group bookings will be allowed.
- The card can only be used for drinks and food for cardholder and partner, it cannot be used against group meals or rounds of drinks.
- The card can only be used for food and drink in our tearoom.
- The shop, fishing tickets, gas, cigarettes, glamping pods and lodge breaks are excluded from discount
- The card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to remove benefits, where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or scheme has been abused.
- Memberships will be reviewed each year on the 31st March and scored as the points system above.
- If you want to raise any issues on the scoring calculations or any other business in regards to this scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All VIP members will also get the opportunity for a discount on our premium WIFI service for £50.00 per year for up to two devices.
- New guests will not receive their 2022 loyalty card until completion of this period 31st March 2022 as above.
Start earning your nights now to ensure you get the best discounts for our 2022/2023 season!
No posts found