- Please purchase tickets from reception
- Residents: 6am until Sunset
- Public: Reception times until 8pm
- From: 8.00am - April – September
- From: 8.00am - October – April
Lake 1:Lodge, Glamping & Touring Residents ONLY All nets must be dipped at reception on arrival (minimum 1 minute) No Keep Nets on any Lake
- Lake: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Rods: One = £9.00 Two = £11.00
- Concessions Rods: One = £7.00 Two = £9.00
- Lake: 2
- Rods: Two = £12.00
- Concessions: None
- Lake: Parkland
- Rods: Two = £12.00
- Concessions: None
Day Rates as of 1st July 2020
Please purchase tickets from receptionTouring & Glamping Park Guests
- Adult Ticket Lakes: 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 : £6.00 - Two rods included
- Concession Ticket Lakes: 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 £5.00 - Two rods included
- Lake 2: One rod ticket £8.00, Two rod ticket £11.00 (No concessions)
- Parkland Lake: Two rod ticket £12.00 (No concessions)
- Lakeside Lodges: Free fishing on Kingfisher Lake
- Woodside Lodges: Free fishing on Kingfisher Lake & Lake 3
- Adult Ticket Lakes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 : £6.00 - Two rods included
- Concession Ticket Lakes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 £5.00 - Two rods included
- Parkland Lake: Two rod Ticket £8.00
- Toilets: Situated near lakes 2 & 4 (inc disabled toilets)
- Car Parks: Lakes 2, 3, 6, 7 & Parklands
- NO keep nets
- NO Nuts, Blood worm or jokers
- NO Cat or Dog meat
- ALL nets to be disinfected at reception
- ALL day tickets to purchased at reception
- NO fishing or setting up before tickets are purchased
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (please see our adult only policy)
- Take all litter, discarded line home or place in a litter bin provided
- All anglers must stay within the perimeter of the lakes and car parks
- Strictly no night fishing
- Floating baits may be used, but particular care must be taken not to hook water fowl
- Floating baits NOT to be used on Parkland
- Hemp, boilies and ground bait may be used in moderation to avoid pollution
- No spinning
- Maximum of 2 rods per person
- Tackle must be with drawn from water if unattended
- Litter in the vicinity of the anglers peg is considered your responsibility
- Please be considerate when using buzzers: please turn the sound down as noise travels
- All fish being photographed must be held over an unhooking matt at all times - photographs should be taken kneeling down under no circumstances should you be standing up
- All fish must be returned to the water alive
- Barbless hooks only any barbed hooks including micro barbs are strictly BANNED
- Do not disturb wildlife, please advise a member of staff as soon as possible should any wild life become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with line
- No swimming
- Please treat fish and anglers with respect
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, please clean up after them
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
We have a total of nine coarse fishing lakes on site, this includes 2 Specimen Carp Lakes, Six mixed Coarse fishing lakes and a private lake outside the lodges for lodge residents only.
Open To The Public
Fishing is open throughout the year for day visitors. Gates open at 7.30am during the summer months and 8.00am during the winter. All tickets must be bought from reception prior to setting up.
A message from the Lomas family.
Following the recent government advice our holiday park will begin to reopen on Saturday 4th July 2020. Our touring park and glamping pods will be ready to welcome guests from the 4th July and holiday lodges from Friday 10th July.
Our bar and tearoom will be open to residents only from Saturday 4th July under new operating times. Unfortunately, we are unable to open this area to the general public until we have navigated through this initial phase of opening. Our tearoom kitchen will remain closed until we decide it is safe and viable to reopen.
The fishing lakes remain open on a daily basis selling tickets from 8.00am Monday – Friday & 7.30am Saturday and Sunday. All tickets must be purchased from the reception, bringing along your landing net and unhooking mat to disinfect.
We have tried to update all of the website information in line with new opening procedures, but would urge you to double check any queries with our reception team and contact any advertised local businesses directly for up to date opening times and processes.
This initial period will be new to everyone and therefore we ask for your patience as we reopen the business. Our reception will be available daily if you have any enquires during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming all our holiday guests back to the park. Let’s hope it’s nice and sunny and the fish are biting for you all.
The Lomas Family
Please contact reception
Please contact reception for up to date information regarding the opening times of our clubhouse. At present we are not serving any food and are only open to residents staying on the park for drinks throughout the day. We hope to re-open to the general public soon, but would ask for your patience while we navigate through the early stages of re-opening of the holiday park.
We are situated just outside the local market town of Melton Mowbray, where you will find plenty to see and do in this rural capital of food. We are also just 20 minutes away from the vibrant city of Leicester, which is a great place for food, drinks, shopping or to visit local historical events, such as the discovery of Richard III. Browse through our local area directory to see a selection of recommended places to visit.