- Please purchase tickets from reception
- Residents: 6am until Sunset
- Public: Reception times until sunset
- From: 8.00am - April – September
- From: 8.00am - October – April
All nets must be dipped at reception on arrival (minimum 1 minute) No Keep Nets on any Lake
- Lake: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Rods: One = £9.00 Two = £11.00
- Concessions Rods: One = £7.00 Two = £9.00
- Lake: 2
- Rods: Two = £12.00
- Concessions: None
- Lake: Parkland
- Rods: Two = £12.00
- Concessions: None
Rates are per day
Please purchase tickets from reception
Touring & Glamping Park Guests
- Adult Ticket Lakes: 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 : £6.50 - Two rods included
- Concession Ticket Lakes: 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 £5.50 - Two rods included
- Lake 2: Two rod ticket £12.00 (No concessions)
- Parkland Lake: Two rod ticket £12.00 (No concessions)
- Lakeside Lodges: Free fishing on Kingfisher Lake
- Woodside Lodges: Free fishing on Kingfisher Lake & Lake 3
- Adult Ticket Lakes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 : £6.50 - Two rods included
- Concession Ticket Lakes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 £5.50 - Two rods included
- Parkland Lake: Two rod Ticket £9.00
- Toilets: Situated near lakes 2 & 4 (inc disabled toilets)
- Car Parks: Lakes 2, 3, 6, 7 & Parklands
- NO keep nets
- NO Nuts, Blood worm or jokers
- NO Cat or Dog meat
- ALL nets to be disinfected at reception
- ALL day tickets to purchased at reception
- NO fishing or setting up before tickets are purchased
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (please see our adult only policy)
- Take all litter, discarded line home or place in a litter bin provided
- All anglers must stay within the perimeter of the lakes and car parks
- Strictly no night fishing
- Floating baits may be used, but particular care must be taken not to hook water fowl
- Floating baits NOT to be used on Parkland
- Hemp, boilies and ground bait may be used in moderation to avoid pollution
- No spinning
- Maximum of 2 rods per person
- Tackle must be with drawn from water if unattended
- Litter in the vicinity of the anglers peg is considered your responsibility
- Please be considerate when using buzzers: please turn the sound down as noise travels
- All fish being photographed must be held over an unhooking matt at all times - photographs should be taken kneeling down under no circumstances should you be standing up
- All fish must be returned to the water alive
- Barbless hooks only any barbed hooks including micro barbs are strictly BANNED
- Do not disturb wildlife, please advise a member of staff as soon as possible should any wild life become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with line
- No swimming
- Please treat fish and anglers with respect
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, please clean up after them
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
We have a total of nine coarse fishing lakes on site, this includes 2 Specimen Carp Lakes, Six mixed Coarse fishing lakes and a private lake outside the lodges for lodge residents only.
Open To The Public
Fishing is open throughout the year for day visitors. Gates open at 7.30am during the summer months and 8.00am during the winter. All tickets must be bought from reception prior to setting up.
A message from the Lomas family.
We are very happy to announce we have reopened our holiday park and are now accepting bookings online and through our daily open reception for all of 2021 and 2022.
- Our toilet and shower facilities are all open with additional cleaning procedures in place.
- Our clubhouse is currently open every day serving breakfast (booking essential), homemade cakes, hot drinks and bar drinks throughout the day. Please see clubhouse page for seasonal opening times.
If you would like any further information please call reception on 01664 565900.
Our fishing lakes remain open on a daily basis. Tickets must be purchased from reception between 8am – 10am before setting up.
Please note all information is subject to change
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing all of our holiday guests over the summer.
The Lomas Family
We are situated just outside the local market town of Melton Mowbray, where you will find plenty to see and do in this rural capital of food. We are also just 20 minutes away from the vibrant city of Leicester, which is a great place for food, drinks, shopping or to visit local historical events, such as the discovery of Richard III. Browse through our local area directory to see a selection of recommended places to visit.
No posts found