- Please purchase tickets from reception
- Residents: 6am until Sunset
- Public: Reception times until Sunset
- From: 7.30am - April – September
- From: 8.00am - October – April
Lake 1:Lodge, Glamping & Touring Residents ONLY All nets must be dipped at reception on arrival (minimum 1 minute) No Keep Nets on any Lake
- Lake: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Rods: One = £8.00 Two = £10.00
- Concessions Rods: One = £6.00 Two = £8.00
- Lake: 2
- Rods: One = £8.00 Two = £11.00
- Concessions: None
- Lake: Parkland
- Rods: Two = £12.00
- Concessions: None
Rates are per day
Please purchase tickets from receptionTouring & Glamping Park Guests
- Adult Ticket Lakes: 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 : £6.00 - Two rods included
- Concession Ticket Lakes: 1,3,4,5,6 & 7 £5.00 - Two rods included
- Lake 2: One rod ticket £8.00, Two rod ticket £11.00 (No concessions)
- Parkland Lake: Two rod ticket £12.00 (No concessions)
- Lakeside Lodges: Free fishing on Kingfisher Lake
- Woodside Lodges: Free fishing on Kingfisher Lake & Lake 3
- Adult Ticket Lakes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 : £6.00 - Two rods included
- Concession Ticket Lakes: 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 £5.00 - Two rods included
- Parkland Lake: Two rod Ticket £8.00
- Toilets: Situated near lakes 2 & 4 (inc disabled toilets)
- Car Parks: Lakes 2, 3, 6, 7 & Parklands
- Tearoom: Breakfast 8–10am & Lunch 12-3pm
- Clubhouse Summer: Sun - Thurs > 10pm & Fri & Sat > 11pm
- Clubhouse Winter: Sun - Thurs > 6pm & Fri & Sat > 10pm
- NO keep nets
- NO Nuts, Blood worm or jokers
- NO Cat or Dog meat
- ALL nets to be disinfected at reception
- ALL day tickets to purchased at reception
- NO fishing or setting up before tickets are purchased
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (please see our adult only policy)
- Take all litter, discarded line home or place in a litter bin provided
- All anglers must stay within the perimeter of the lakes and car parks
- Strictly no night fishing
- Floating baits may be used, but particular care must be taken not to hook water fowl
- Floating baits NOT to be used on Parkland
- Hemp, boilies and ground bait may be used in moderation to avoid pollution
- No spinning
- Maximum of 2 rods per person
- Tackle must be with drawn from water if unattended
- Litter in the vicinity of the anglers peg is considered your responsibility
- Please be considerate when using buzzers: please turn the sound down as noise travels
- All fish being photographed must be held over an unhooking matt at all times - photographs should be taken kneeling down under no circumstances should you be standing up
- All fish must be returned to the water alive
- Barbless hooks only any barbed hooks including micro barbs are strictly BANNED
- Do not disturb wildlife, please advise a member of staff as soon as possible should any wild life become hurt or injured, hooked or entangled with line
- No swimming
- Please treat fish and anglers with respect
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, please clean up after them
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
We have a total of nine coarse fishing lakes on site, this includes 2 Specimen Carp Lakes, Six mixed Coarse fishing lakes and a private lake outside the lodges for lodge residents only.
Open To The Public
Fishing is open throughout the year for day visitors. Gates open at 7.30am during the summer months and 8.00am during the winter. All tickets must be bought from reception prior to setting up.
A message from the Lomas family.
It is with a heavy heart we have taken the decision to close the holiday park including fishing lakes to all guests as of Tuesday 24th March 2020. In the interest of all our loyal customers, employees and the local town, we feel it is the best move going forwards during this very difficult time for everyone. All guests currently on park please contact reception to discuss a suitable and a safe departure.
Our clubhouse is the hub of the holiday park and home to our bar and tearoom where we open everyday of the week serving Breakfast (8:00-10:00am), Lunch (12:00-3:00pm), Afternoon Tea (3:15-4:00pm) and Sunday Lunch (12:00-4:00pm).
The bar is open on a seasonal basis. During spring/summer our bar runs late Tuesday – Sunday, during the autumn/winter months our bar opens from Wednesday – Saturday evening. We advise guests to contact reception for exact opening times.
The Eye Kettleby Lakes clubhouse offers a relaxing environment for all of our guests to enjoy a drink from our fully stocked bar with local ales and over 30 different gins (we even allow your four legged friends to join you in our dedicated pet friendly lounge). During the season we have Eye Kettleby live music nights, a mobile fish and chip van and a weekly quiz. Please see our events page for further details. In the winter it is the perfect spot to sit in front of the roaring fire and enjoy memorable evenings with friends and family.
We also offer a free wireless network in the clubhouse where you can check emails and catch up with family and friends whilst away. Local Ales…. Gin Bar…… Live Music Nights……
We are situated just outside the local market town of Melton Mowbray, where you will find plenty to see and do in this rural capital of food. We are also just 20 minutes away from the vibrant city of Leicester, which is a great place for food, drinks, shopping or to visit local historical events, such as the discovery of Richard III. Browse through our local area directory to see a selection of recommended places to visit.