Adult Only Glamping
Our adult only pods have been built for guests looking for a bit of luxury at an affordable price. They opened in July 2016 and have views of the beautiful Leicestershire countryside. You can enjoy a days fishing followed by an evening relaxing outside your pod, whilst toasting marhsmallows on your private fire pit.
Our pods have everything you would require for a short or long break away, removing all the hassles of packing up the car for a camping trip. They are equipped with all of your needs and more, including a fully fitted kitchenette, en-suite shower room, fixed double bed, a lounge area with a TV and DVD player.
Open All Year
The pods are open throughout the year incuding Christmas and New Year, making them the ideal hideway for summer, autumn and even winter breaks. You can enjoy beautiful walks across the 150 acre complex or merely sit and unwind in your little bit of tranqulity.
A message from the Lomas family.
We are very happy to announce we will be reopening our holiday park on Monday 12th April 2021. We are now accepting bookings online and through our daily open reception.
If you have a credit note to use or would like to discuss availability please contact our reception (open every-day) on 01664 565900 or email@example.com
We are still waiting for confirmed guidance from the government, but for the first stage between the 12th April - 17th May the following rules will be applied.
- Our shower blocks will remain closed for all visitors. We are able to open our toilets, laundry, dog washing facilities and elsan points.
- All visitors must be travelling as part of a single household (this can include support bubble)
- Clubhouse will be outdoor service only, due to this we will be unable to offer any food service and cannot guarantee opening hours due to uncertainty with weather
Our fishing lakes remain open on a daily basis. Tickets must be purchased from reception between 8am – 10am before setting up.
Please note all information is subject to change
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming our holiday guests back to the park as soon as it is safe to do so.
The Lomas Family
We are situated just outside the local market town of Melton Mowbray, where you will find plenty to see and do in this rural capital of food. Browse through our local area directory to see a selection of recommended places to visit.
- Glamping park is strictly over 18's only
- Minimum two nights required
- Minimum three nights during weekends on July, August & September
- Pods are available for arrival day from 2.00pm
- Please vacate your pod by 10.00am on day of departure
- Balance due 6 weeks before booking date
Eye Kettleby Lakes was awarded the best overnight experience at the Leicestershire Tourism Awards in 2019.
Best Campsite in England by the AA 2019 – 2020. Read the AA's review of Eye Kettleby Lakes Holiday Park