- Traditional super king sized four poster bed
- Double ended roll top Victorian bath
- Large twin shower – double sinks
- Towels – bed linen – bath robes
- Living Area with large sofa
- Large dining table with seating for four
- 4K curved TV – DVD Player
- Surround Sound System
- Freeview – CD player – Radio
- A bottle of chilled Champagne on arrival
- Indoor sauna
- Fully fitted kitchen – crockery – utensils
- Washing machine – dryer – dishwasher
- Microwave – kettle
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Patio furniture – sun loungers – BBQ
- Private fishing area on Kingfisher lake
- All other lakes at residents rate
5 Star Luxury Lodge
Walnut Lodge has been designed to be one of our most luxurious one-bedroom lodges available. We have been successful in creating a little piece of heaven for you to relax and unwind in. This lakeside lodge has a large decking area at the front, which extends over the waters edge. To the side of the lodge you will find your very own private outdoor hot tub taking in the beautiful views over the Kingfisher Lake.
Super King Sized Bed
The lodge is packed with all sorts of luxuries. The bedroom has a traditional four poster bed with a Victorian roll top bath in the room. As well as a large flat screen TV and sold oak furniture throughout. The double doors lead out to the hot tub & decking area. The spacious bathroom has a large double walk in shower and double sinks. Opposite the bathroom you will find the large indoor sauna.
Relax & Unwind
The living area offers a cosy lounge with two leather sofas, a 4K curved TV with surround sound system and just in case if you run out of things to do, there is a bookcase full of interesting reads and board games for you to enjoy. There is also a large wooden dining table that seats up to four people if you decide to entertain one evening. The modern kitchen is full of quality appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and red Smeg fridge/freezer.
Lodge Booking Terms
Eye Kettleby Lakes welcome family bookings for those staying in our lodges and supervised children are permitted to use the fishing lakes and tearoom on the complex. Our touring park and glamping pods are strictly over 18's adult only. (please see our adult only policy)
- Telephone/ Internet/ Email & Postal Bookings will be held provisionally for up to 7 days* until receipt of payment (unless booking for arrival within 8 weeks we will expect confirmation within 24 hours)
- A deposit of £150.00 of the total booking cost should be sent to confirm booking. If booking for arrival within 8 weeks, then payment must be made in full. Christmas and New Year weekly bookings require a deposit of £200.00.
- All payments are non refundable
- When the deposit has been made for your holiday you agree to our contract and all terms included. The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- The balance must be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. Failure to make payment by this date will result in your booking being cancelled and any deposit payments made not refunded. Your final payment is also non-refundable; please take out holiday insurance to cover yourself for any eventuality (as stated below).
- Arrival & Departure:
- Arrival time for lodges is from 3:00 pm (15:00).
- Departure day lodges must be vacant by 10:30 am.
- We request that lodges are left clean and tidy on departure.
- Later arrival please inform reception of your delay.
- We request that your lodge is left as clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. We provide cleaning equipment for this purpose. We reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £50.00 for lodges left in a poor state on departure.
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery are to be moved from or between lodges.
- During your stay if any electrical appliances within the lodge appear faulty or shows any sign of damage, reception must be contacted immediately, contact details are left within the lodge on arrival. Any breakages will be dealt with immediately, where possible and suitable to guest’s requirements. Any faults reported at the end of stay cannot be addressed.
- Where the use of your hot tub is compromised due to electrical or mechanical fault, management must be contacted immediately (emergency contact is available 24-hours through our duty manager). Eye Kettleby Lakes will guarantee a site visit within 2 hours of notification (within suitable hours). If the hot tub is not repairable at time of visit Eye Kettleby Lakes will pay compensation to the guests at the following rate. <6 hrs. After initial inspection - > 24 hrs. = £50.00 or < 24 hrs. – Max 48 hrs. = £100.00.
- Hot tubs, saunas and fishing lakes are provided, but are unsupervised and are therefore used entirely at your own risk.
- We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in chemical imbalances and the need to drain and refill the hot tub, a charge of £50.00 will be made to the person who made the booking. Guides to the proper use of our hot tubs are available in each of our lodges and are signed next to each tub.
- We expect all guests to be respectful of their adjoining neighbours and noise must be kept to an absolute minimum following 10:30pm (22:30).
- All our lodges are non-smoking.
- BBQ's and patio furniture will be available free of charge from March 1st to October 31st. Please note we do not provide fuel and would request that the BBQ is left as it is found.
- BBQ's are used at your own risk.
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Eye Kettleby Lakes regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure. Circumstances amounting to force majeure include any event which we could not even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home. (Which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage (including a period of electricity failure), break-in, criminal damage or any similar event.
- We do not accept sign written vans or commercial vehicles within the lodge residence, these will have to be parked in the main clubhouse car park, for more information please contact reception.
- Day guests are welcome:
- All day guests must check in at reception
- But cars must be parked and left in the clubhouse car park.
- Day guests must leave the site before 10:30 pm (22:30).
- Maximum day guests per lodge (One bed = 2 guests, Two bed = 4 guests Three bed = 6 guests)
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a booking must also be aware of the terms & conditions of that booking.
- Specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge, glamping pod or touring pitch.
- Dogs are welcome:
- In Willow, Sycamore & Maple lodges only
- Maximum of 2 dogs/per lodge. (cost as per tariff)
- Dogs must be kept on leads in all public areas.
- We allow well-behaved Quiet dogs in allocated lodges only.
- Please DO NOT allow your pet onto any of the furniture. Any damage caused by them will be chargeable.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please note:
- Our evening bar and lounge area is open on a seasonal basis. Please ask reception for current dates/times before booking.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season & weather conditions
- Due to the partnership with the farm game shooting is organised around the site during December & January.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
*Longer for overseas bookings.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***
- Weekly bookings Friday/Friday or Monday/Monday
- Mini breaks Friday/Monday or Monday/Friday
- £150 deposit is required to book a lodge
- Lodges are available on arrival day from 3.00pm
- Lodge must be vacated by 10.30am on departure day
- 10% discount for one couple in a 2 bedroom lodge
- Balance is due 8 weeks prior to booking date
- All lodges are non smoking
Winners of the best over night experience by Leicestershire Tourism Awards in 2016 & by the Melton Business Awards in 2015.
No posts found