Touring Park Plan
Choose your pitch location from one of touring park plans. The Southern Meadows park opened in April 2018 and has brand new state of the art facilities, set on 2.5 acres it has stunning views across the adjacent farmland and rolling Leicestershire countryside. Positioned next to our 4.5 acre specimen Parkland Lake it is a great spot for Carp anglers.
The Northern Close opened in April 2012 and is perfectly situated for the fishing enthusiast next to lakes 4,5 and 6. The maturity of the woodland and planting makes it a better spot for the colder and windy out of season months.
You may wonder about the naming of our touring park areas, well as a working farm all fields have names so it was only naturally to name the areas as they have been known for all the farming generations @ Eye Kettleby Lakes.
Southern Meadows Pitch Types
Southern Superior Extended
Northern Close Pitch Types
Northern Superior Extended
Touring Park Tariff 2021
Subject To Change
Touring Park Terms
Eye Kettleby Lakes is strictly an adult only site for over 18's. (Proof of age may be requested, failure will result in removal from the site). This also includes all day guests. (please see our adult only policy)
- All arrivals must check in at reception.
- A deposit of £30.00 will be required to confirm the booking.
- Proof of ID must be provided for all new customers.
- All booking payments will be due in full 8 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cheque, credit/ debit card over the phone or online at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable.
- We do not accept cash payments.
- We welcome campers, but tents are only allowed to book pitches 48 - 61. All tent pitches have a gravel hard standing, rock pegs and a hard wearing groundsheet will be required.
- We allow one car per pitch. Additional cars are allowed at a small charge to be parked in the main clubhouse car park.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Pitches must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- When specific pitches or special requests are asked for we will do our utmost to site you as requested. However, specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
- Please be considerate of other campers and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11:00 pm (23:00). (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Place all litter/rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Open fires are strictly banned and not permitted anywhere on site. BBQ's must be raised off the grass.
- We do not accept sign written vans or commercial vehicles.
- Arrival & Departure:
- Arrival time for pitches is from 1:00 pm (13:00).
- Departure day pitches must be vacant by 12.00.
- We do not allow anyone to pitch after 9:00 pm (21:00) summertime & 7:00 pm (19:00) wintertime unless by prior arrangement.
- A late arrival point is provided. Please inform reception of your delay.
- Dogs are welcome:
- Maximum of 3 dogs/per pitch. (cost as per tariff)
- But must be kept on leads in all public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in the shower and toilet blocks.
- Hooks are provided outside each block.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
- Day guests are welcome:
- But cars must be parked and left in the clubhouse car park.
- Day guests must leave the site before dusk.
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a booking must also be aware of the terms & conditions of that booking.
- Specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge, glamping pod or touring pitch.
- Please note:
- Our evening bar and lounge area is open on a seasonal basis. Please ask reception for current dates/times before booking.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season & weather conditions
- Due to the partnership with the farm game shooting is organised around the site during December & January.
- Our tearoom is closed for the first two weeks of January for annual maintenance & staff holidays. Please ask reception for current dates.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. ***We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time***